Sunday, March 2, 2014

Haagen-Dazs @ Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway

Haagen-Dazs ice cream has always been a luxury for me since young. 
It's like, on every 31st of the month at least Baskin Robin would have 31% off for its ice cream,
so BR is luxurious too, but not as Haagen-Dazs for heaven's sake.

Am super lucky to have first tasted it when I was 16, 
it was a small bucket of Almond flavour as birthday gift by Aunt.

I still remember how I hid my face behind my palms as I was so shocked to believe 
that my wish came true.




Am a big fan of ice cream with Bro, 
and after the big Jogoya Ice Cream Feast we've come to the same conclusion that among 
Baskin Robbins, New Zealand Natural and Haagen-Dazs,
Haagen-Dazs wins the whole of it! :D
In terms of creamy texture, and more and more and more!



Haagen-Dazs Mooncake Aunt bought for us two years ago! :')





Haagen-Dazs, still, is a place where I long for but would have no guts to step inside
(bearing in mind that the price of one scoop could buy you a full-belly-meal O_O)

That day, right after the meal with Aunt, Coussie and Bro at 
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in Sunway Pyramid,
we headed to our ultimate destination!

#iphone #nofilters







Lingered at the tempting assorted flavours hmmmmmm.





First time I got to touch Haagen-Dazs' menu 
(I didn't know that they do have a menu lol)


So true for the phrase above - #anticipatedlikenoother




I wasn't expecting to be feasting on something as expensive as this,
Aunt said this would be my post-birthday-gift and Bro's pre-birthday gift, 
so I spotted this LEGENDARY ICE CREAM FONDUE.






As I was reading through the long list (as you can see from above),
Coussie asked if we could order this.


Woah as if she could read my mind!
But her idea turned out to be a bit more fancy (heart-shaped ice cream scoops instead of ball-shaped);
And a lil more pricey *gulps*






Anyway, we took the deal since Aunt was eager to try as well :D






Bro ordered a glass of Strawberry Ice Cream Shake or what it was called.
I was kinda shocked coz all these while he wasn't a strawberry fan,
I thought he'd prefer the chocolate lava sort of 
*swallow saliva*



Turned out to be weird artificial strawberry toothpaste juice blaaaaaaah.
Totally not recommended, better luck to try out new things next time yo Bro.



Was out of control when this was served so I didn't give much effort to be snapping this nicely.
Bro was on his fork, the so-ready-to-gobble-mode.


We grumbled at the amount of chocolate given at first,
but we stopped talking when we took a dip of it.
So thick, not too sweet and sooooooooooooooooooooo heaven-like.





Wanted to take a photo of the chocolate dripping but failed 
#nevermind.

Out of the scoops of chocolate, milk, caramel and strawberry,
we voted that caramel tasted the best!

LOOK AT THE CHOCOLATE OHMAIGAWD.







Cookies, marshmallow and strawberry.
Fresh strawberry tasted better with the chocolate dip if compared with the green apple they served.
But as you continue eating, you'd find that the mild sour of the green apple'd be a great combination with the chocolate as well!





Aunt just changed her phone recently so these were her some of her try-outs on the camera. 


HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT STUPIAK BRO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now you all can see how awesome this ice cream feast was.
RM 69++ is expensive (really *coughs*), 
but I'd say it's really worth it.
At least, you don't need to be afraid that you're paying for a plate of something you can get from some random dessert restaurants lah :')







I love these people so so much, no matter what it is.

很爱很爱你们,不论贫富,至死不渝。




Worthwhile moments to be spending before I took my flight at the same night of the day.
Till the day I return.
#criedagainattheairport #wth





Haagen Dazs


Location:
Lot OB3-G-3, 
No.3, Jalan PJS 11/15, 
46150 Bandar Sunway, 
Selangor, Malaysia

Contact:
+60 3-5638 7826

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.