Monday, November 24, 2008

Love is nothing

I stepped in the door. The loneliness entered together

My shadow pasted and formed a forlorn figure

( I could see sorrowful teardrops flooded)






Moonlight outside shaded everything. Even my dreams

Pillow beside me talked bout you

I think I miss u so

( I guess my sentimental pace will follow)






Love is nothing

It's just a desperate thing

People feared they don't deserve to be loved

Some say they learnt a lesson

Most of the time they made a wrong judgement





Love is nothing

But a desperate thing

I shouldn't be like this (I don't know why)

Couldn't deny and I'm not going to admit that

Love is just a desperate thing





I lost my aces

And that's all for this game

It's insane

I didn't know why I couldn't take up the responsibility to blame

I cried I failed

In the end

I helplessly watched you wither away





What I can do is nothing

Please

My darling

Leave nothing behind Take everything (including my pain)











猜猜看此篇的作者是谁?请在 cbox 里留下答案。谢啦。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.