Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Each Day Is A Gift

I know I really shouldn't be lingering at this place when exam's in a few hours time
 and I have a few chapters left to be revised -___-

But you know, 
sometimes lil moment as such has this irresistable power that 
draws your attention away from the yet-to-understand lecture notes, 
and it keeps whispering by your ear: 

Don't just let these emotions slip by.

So okay, I'm going to keep this real short.  I try :P



It's a special day today, it's Diary Valentine's Day and my birthday :)
I used to make others remember my birthday by telling them: 
"Every month's 14th is a Valentine's Day.  
The first one in the year is MY BIRTHDAY
easy rightttttt 
so you better remember it."

Haha.

It's my second birthday away from home and family, 
still find it a little uneasy without having them at my side on this special day.
Miss them much.







I am a lucky girl, this I can tell for sure.
I have met people who I love and people who love me more than words can tell.
On this special day, there're surprises from people who I didn't expect;
Little gifts and lovely cards from afar;
Shocking photos from my fugly past;
And words of blessings from people who I've missed so much.

Thank you all for reminding me how lucky I am.






Wishes from phone texts, late night phone calls, 
Facebook wall, inbox, 
doodles and writings in my birthday book;
Taste-like-home-cooking.

Not forgetting those who gave so much effort just to make me smile.

Thank you all for loving my blog, music, voice, 
and the most important of all,

Thank you for loving who I really am.






Okay I promised myself to keep this post short and not too sweet so, yeah.

Each day is a gift 
and
You're all my greatest gifts from Buddha,

Grateful to have all of you,
I am blessed.





Happy 20th to myself :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.