Thursday, February 6, 2014

TiPsy Brew O' Coffee @ SetiaWalk, Puchong

Okay, back to my small CNY gathering with secondary school friends.

The night was still young after dining at Bad Boy Cooks
the boys suggested to find somewhere else to gamble.
No one was willing to surrender their house keys 
so we wandered around in search for an open area or wheresoever to play poker.

I ain't into card games even during CNY so I just followed with the pack, 
hoping timidly that we'd land at somewhere nice.




And we landed here!
*secretly shouting thank you to Yih Cherng for saying, this is a nice place YAY in heart*

TiPsy Brew O' Coffee


Weird place to be playing with pokers but I don't care 
I AIN'T LEAVIN'.






Passed by this cafe quite a few times already but never had the guts to walk in, thinking of the price bahh.
Always stopped my walking steps to read the chalk-written Brewing Methods of Coffee (left) no matter how many times.
Couldn't tell how eggcited I was :D








The boys were like, what are you doing lahhh snapping photos around like that.
Pfffft, you have no idea how life will be like for me after I return to uni later.
Sometimes I don't feel like I'm a Puchong girl after spending so much time studying at Kedah then Kelantan.
A place really does change a person, you know.





I particularly like this face of the wall :)












As I went hopping around with Hub's phone, he ordered a Hot Cappucino.
I was expecting a more complicated coffee art design but hmm, better luck next time.
Lovin' the aroma.



Yih Cherng and Zhong Zheng ordered cheesecakes - Blueberry and the other one I wasn't sure.
Didn't try them out but they said the cakes' moisture weren't good.
Kept refrigerated for quite some time I'm guessing.


Oh and we had refillable cups of plain water for each as well, so kind of TiPsy's waitresses.
Great smile and warming attitude.




Little things I love :)








As the boys started gambling in such lovely cafe #alamak
I continued my exploration to TiPsy's toilet 
hahahahaha

Likey the design, simply adorable.







Look at these guys.
Poker cards with sugar packets as credits.
Sat beside Hub and watched them played Chor Dai Di, 21, and In Between.
Laughed around like mad.






As I got a lil bored,


hahahahaha random captured moments.







#endofhappyday





*

#quickupdate

Just as I was about to post this, Groupon is now selling this!

[50% Off] RM12 for RM24 Cash Voucher for A la Carte Food and Drinks at TiPsy Brew O'Coffee
I'm now the unofficial ambassador of TiPsy Brew or what hahahahaha.




Tipsy Brew O' Coffee

Facebook:

Location:
C-07-G, Block C,
SetiaWalk, Persiaran Wawasan,
Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47160 Selangor.

Contact:
03-58790790 / 012-3011583

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.