Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shakespeare Boulangerie & Patisserie @ SS15, Subang Jaya

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."

William Shakespeare, dramatist, 1564-1616.



Well, I do pretty crazy stuffs once in a while, and this time, I flew home without letting my parents know! :D
It's due Hari Raya Haji and Kelantan is practically a dead place to be since all shops/restaurants will be closed for quite a period.
I'm a too lazy pig who'd die of starvation there (coz I won't leave my room to hunt for food or wash my cup, I'm on a holiday pig mode so bear with me .__. )
I booked a cheap air ticket myself, took AirAsia with my annoying-but-sometimes-cute-coursemate-roommate-goodfriend Winyi, took a bus then train to MidValley to meet up some other Matriks friends who now study at KL area - UM and UKM.

Oh my, I'm just so glad and grateful that we're still crazy together and have never ending topics with those lovely peeps! :D



Me, Raymond, Win Yi, Ah Bird, the Korean sakai Ah Choo.

It was like, back to the very first time we met each other :')



#



So as you know, writing post in English isn't really a habit of mine unless it's a very awkwardly serious post or whatsoever.

My holiday'll never be holiday if I don't get to meet my dearest Ah Yi (means 'aunt').  She's a second mother to me, and I wouldn't be who I am today without her.  

She knows my holiday'll never be holiday without good food, so she brought me, brother and cousin sis to this lovely place named "Shakespeare Boulangerie & Patisserie" for lunch.



I remembered passing by this cafe before, but never thought of walking in.  
Ah Yi said we should eat  like a TEEN, 
so ta-da, we stepped foot to SS 15, nearby Taylor's College Subang Campus.





Eating at Shakespeare's sounds legit 
NOW YOU KNOW WHY THIS POST IS IN ENGLISH. lol.





Adding filters to photos is too mainstream so I'm not going to do it this time.
Collaging photos takes time too, I'm feeling lazy now so I'm not going to do it this time either.
Sorry with the low quality photos, they're from a almost-extinct Samsung Galaxy W :)






Great place to pak-toh or post #foreveralone selcas.






From the cafe's name Shakespeare Boulangerie & Patisserie 
you can tell that it's a cafe with bread loafs and pastry's aroma, mad love! :)


















Spotted something interestingly new here!



Look geli at first but I kinda like the idea and the creativity.





This reminds me of the cute pies in Totoro, a famous production by Studio Ghibli,
and my plushie named Ah Bii looks just like'em :D





Impossible to look at those cakes without drooling, cousin sis ordered this Chocolate cake,
it tastes a lil too sweet for me, but with the fade strawberry sour taste, overall it's recommendable.





Honey Walnut Croissant, MARVELLOUS. Bought one back for Mom!
Cheese sticks by Bro, sugar and chocolate, typical bro who loves sweet stuffs haha.





Look at the nuts on the bread *emmmm* 
Bought these for Popo and Daddy.





Lunch is what we came for, so here it is, my Mushroom Soup.
Have never tasted a bowl of Mushroom Soup this good since don't know when.
If you're a fan of Creamy Mushroom Soup, do come!
Every spoonful of soup comes along with a mouthful of mushrooms and chicken slices, no joke!
Best dish of the day <3 p="">





I come from a family who loves mushrooms like nothing else, cousin sis ordered this:
Spaghetti with Mushroom Sauce.
Creamy and cheesy enough, big portion, but do try to finish it before it gets cold.






I ordered this, Fish with Japanese Rice.
Memang Japanese Rice pun, thick fish fillet (was expecting a true fish thou), and lotsa vege and TOMATOES.
Wow, I'm eating healthy nuff.
Trust me, I'm a dietitician. Wth.




Big burgers are still the trend in my area, so Bro had this. Fish Big Burger.
Not much of surprize loh, thou the fish fillet as mentioned, very thick lah -___-






Ah Yi tried this, Seafood Marinara Pizza.
I ate it after my big plate of "Dietitian's Healthy Lunch Set", I think this tasted so-so only,
but Bro complimented it, saying that the pastry (or bread?) has the wheat aroma, kononnya.
I burped and didn't insist so, worth trying too.




My beloved Ah Yi and Bro, 
cousin sis was pretty busy with her chocolate cake so I didn't kacau her.
They're the ones who love me so much and so do I.

Oh Ah Yi, just in case you're reading this, the very first line of this post is just for you.
And just in case you don't know,

I'm so grateful to have such a great you with so much greatness in my life :)






I'm pretty sure I'll be back to this cafe one day :)





Shakespeare Boulangerie & Patisserie 

Facebook:

Location:
No. 9G, Jalan SS15/7 
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500

Contact:
03-5632 6001 (Call 8am – 9.30pm daily)








1 comment:

  1. harrrrr u never try the pink ball ahhhh? damn nice weh that one :D the mushroom soup is real good heh heh.

    btw ur friend winyi.... at first i thought wenyi, and im like huh?! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a trace if you will.