Monday, January 27, 2014

Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe @ Viva Home

If you've read about my previous post on my trip with besties to 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo @ Viva Home.
A full belly is a must before you start off an exploration uh-huh so we decided to have our lunch first.
Sad to say that there weren't varieties of restaurants in Viva Home, 
Wanpei suggested we eat here, so here we are :D

#typicalgirls #vain




It wasn't my first time standing in front of this beautifully designed cafe, but never took the first step in.
Will still take a good look at price tags or lists before I do anything stupid.
Always bearing in mind that 
pretty dresses/cafes = expensive dresses/cafes = out of my list

UNLESS
I have more people around to share the guiltiness then uh-huh I'm okay with anything :P






Look at the design!
White and green is love too (though I still prefer white and blue teehee)







We were the first walked in customers of the day,
11.30 a.m. on a typical weekday pretty much explained everything.

The manager told us that the kitchen would only be ready by 12 p.m, but 

WHO CARES WHAT TIME WOULD THE KITCHEN BE READY WHEN YOU HAVE THIS TO PLAY WITH.




Recorded a video of me playing 《我的歌声里》and my lovely two singing, but my lappie was being formatted so -____-
Recorded an audio clip of it too, but my phone went out of battery half way so -____-

Haih.





#thisisvain #goodacting #hahahahahaha #wanpei








Talking about the food, sadly to put this, but the choices of main courses are so little if you aren't a beef-lover.
Well, like me, I don't eat beef so I pretty much got my eyes stucked at pasta / chicken / burgers.
Was on a salmon-and-burger-rush so I ordered a Salmon burger.
Meanwhile Wanpei ordered a 
look-like-carbonara-spaghetti-from-the-menu-but-ended-up-was-olio-aglio;
Sinbei ordered another a chicken bolognese.

Tasted emm, so - so, could've been better.

BUT THE MUSHROOM SOUP WAS AWESHOMEEEEEE.
Cost us RM 12 for that bowl #ohmaigod.




Tried searching for the actual names of the dishes so you can refer to from the Garden Cafe's official website e-menu, 
but I couldn't relate the ones we ate with the ones I saw there /_____\
Maybe different franchises have different sets of menus? 
Or promos or something I'm not sure.

#wastoohappyplayingthegrandpiano #didntsnapaphotoofthemenu #forgotthedishesactualname 




They gave me a belated birthday surprise, 
a slice of cake and a birthday song played live by Wanpei on a grand piano.
People from other dining tables kept eyeing on me but hahahaha I was busy posing with my birthday cake :P

Great start off for the day with great people.

Everyday's birthday whenever I'm with them, 
this I gotta say :)








Garden Lifestyle Store and Cafe


Location:
Lot No. LG-01, Lower Ground Floor, 
Viva Home Shopping Mall, 
No, 85 Jalan Loke Yew,
Taman Miharja
Kuala Lumpur.

Contact:
+60 3-9200 3063




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.