Friday, July 25, 2014

Bitches' 2D1N KL Food Trip Part 3: Tous les Jours @ WOLO Bukit Bintang, KL

After Acme Bar & Coffee, then The Library Coffee Bar, third stop for the day was *roll drums*

Tous les Jours

A place where I've been longing to pay a visit for so long but never did since I thought it'd be kinda pricey (okay it IS kinda pricey for some products, not all tho).  
Not a place where I can linger long alone as I'd be drowned in the dark pleasure of consuming all of the pastries and cakes here and flee without paying. 
Now that I'm finally here with my bitches! :D



I thought it's a French bakery house (with its fancy classy name), Hui Chi popped the balloon by clarifying that it's South Korea's.
Okay, I'm used to being a fool in real life, now I'm also a dumb ass when it comes to food too, great.





Thank you Google for the further explanation.






Heavenly heaven for everybodeh.







Meanwhile the bitches were busy choosing what to buy, I was off with Wenyi's Olympus Pen Lite EPL-3 again! 
Deeply in love with the cam, even in Auto mode.








































Absolutely proud of myself for these pretty photos teehee.






Finding a table for five wasn't easy since it was a public holiday.
We were kinda lucky that we got one with great natural lighting!




So these were what we ordered:


Blueberry yogurt cake (cup) - RM 8.90

Smooth texture with a lil sweet and sour gesture, like yogurt but not quite like.
Great way to chill the evening with the scorching Sun out there since it was served cold.
The blueberry macaroon tasted like a typical macaroon lol, the sweetness was devastating but not the way I like it haha.




Devil's cake piece - RM 10.50

Do try this if you're a die-hard fan of dark chocolate!
Proven by Hui Yee's unstoppable fork that couldn't curb to feed her munching mouth trolololol.
Tasted fresh and it wasn't too sweet with the very dark chilly chocolate layer by layer with the cake.
Thumbs up!






Apple crumb danish - RM 4.20

It wasn't pre-heated before we ate, so the danish was a lil chewy-challenging.
In the end we messed up the whole table with crumbs like a bunch of filthy kids.
The filing was good as I could identify that there was true apple bits in it, appetizing too.




Chicken curry croquette - RM 3.90

It's a deep fried donut curry puff literally.
Highly recommended by Hui Chi who ate it before which soon grew into a deep affection.
Wasn't pre-heated too, tasted oily and I was madly disappointed :(
Will give it a second try though, after I finish all the other pastries at Tous les Jours hahahahaha. 







The tam-chiak ("gluttonous" in Hokkien) bitches :P




Check out for Tous les Jours' other outlets at Bangsar, Empire Shopping Gallery and Empire Damansara too!
More info at TLJ Store Location.






If you think that this is the end of our day, fear not, it isn't!
Stay tuned!











Tous les Jours

Official Website

Location:
126, 126A-C,
Jalan Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur

Contact:
+603-4065 0088

Opening Hours :
8am – 11pm (Daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a trace if you will.